Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Passion for Energy Efficiency

There are many reasons for me being passionate about energy efficiency. A few of my reasons are due to the fact that I want to keep a few extra dollars in my pocket, I want to keep the environment clean, and I want to major in environmental engineering. Who doesn't like to save money? We all like to get more out of our money and becoming energy efficient is one way to save money. Energy efficiency makes it so that you use less energy, which saves you money, and still get the same results in the end. Another reason why i want to become energy efficient is so that we reduce the amount of pollution that is released into the environment. I've grown up enjoying the outdoors and I would like conserve the environment so people in the future to see the same things I saw growing up. I wouldn't enjoy living in a place that is filled with pollutants in the air. Finally, I want to be an environmental engineer in the future, and energy efficiency is one of the main goals for environmental engineers. This is why I'm passionate for becoming energy efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment